Hey Monday…ugh! So it’s time for me to discuss how much I love exercising, eating right and all that other
crap stuff. Well it’s getting hard out here in these streets to stay motivated. I don’t know if it’s my Spring allergies or what but I have zero umph.
I go and exercise only because I HAVE to not because I WANT to. I don’t even feel any better after I go now. What the heck is up with that?!?! So I’ve been working on a few things to help make going to the Y more fun and something I look forward to. Check out my list!
- Others commenting on how good you look – well H E L L O! If this doesn’t motivate you to workout what will! It’s such a nice ego boost when people (outside of family & friends) notice a positive change.
- My ratchet workout music – sometimes you just need a little raunchy music in your life to get you going. There are a few songs that I added that really help me get going. There’s just something about the right song that always lifts my spirit and puts me in a “I’m about to bust a move ” mood that makes working out more fun.
- Motivational Quotes – for me the funnier the better! I for one love to have a good laugh and heck that even burns calories!
- My before picture – LAWD have mercy! I’m so glad I took a picture of my “before” back in March 2013. This one things MAKES me go work out. It is NOT pretty and somebody could have told me I was walking around looking like Jabba the Hut. Dang I thought I was cute. -_-
- An exercise class – I love going to Zumba class! While weights are good, there is nothing like the fun of being around other people and having a good time. I NEVER get that when I hit the weight room. It’s full of a bunch of testosterone driven men that think they reign over every piece of equipment in that room.
So what does your list look like?